MIGS -Mid Island Gym Sports
****COVID-19 UPDATE****Monday 14th September 2020
While we are still in Alert Level 2 we have the following protocols in place:
* In order to maintain the 100 person limit, we are asking parents to consider dropping off and picking up children. There will be a staff member at the door to ensure children enter and exit the building safely. If you are staying to watch your childs class, please sit up in the mezzanine floor viewing areas and be mindful to social distance when possible.
* All visitors will sanitize their hands on entering and leaving the gym and sign in either via the contact tracing register on the front desk or by the QR code displayed on the white board in the entrance.
* Athletes in classes will maintain social distancing as much as possible
* Friday Family Fun nights will be cancelled in Alert level 2
* Please stay at home if you are sick
* Please be kind to our staff and coaches, we are all doing the best we can to help keep you and your whanau safe